Sunday, July 25, 2004

Road Trip Update 3

Not much time right now, but I thought I'd let you know what was going on.  I'm staying at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel in Pennsylvania.  This hotel actually has Wi-Fi high speed internet access, so I can now post some of the stuff I have been writing over this long trip.

We are almost to the place that we are going to be staying for a couple of days, but for now we are only staying in one place for the night.  Once I get to The Penn Stater (the hotel we made reservations at), I will be able to post some more entries and visit other people's blogs. 

I have some pictures I want to post, but I'm not sure about how I'm going to do that.  I downloaded Picasa, but I realized too late that Hello Bloggerbot requires Instant Messaging, which I don't have.  I'm looking into getting Flickr, but we'll just have to wait and see how that turns out.  Until then, just be happy that you have more posts to read.

We’ve driven 476 miles since this morning, which means we only have about 200 miles to go tomorrow.  We have been in five states today: Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and now Pennsylvania. While we were in West Virginia stopping for gas, we witnessed a traffic accident.  A minivan collided with a small car, and the accident looked bad, since there was a lot of smoke coming from the minivan (I couldn't see the car).  Besides that, today's drive has been uneventful.

Well, I must get going if I am going to figure out how to post pictures.

Be blessed!
Neo



COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

1 Comments:

At Mon Jul 26, 12:03:00 AM, Blogger Brianna said...

Neo,

Just wanted to let you know that I hope you have a lot of fun wherever you are going. I also wanted to thank you for posting on my webpage. You are the only one who has posted regularly, and I really appreciate the feedback. Thanks! God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.

†God Bless†
Bria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?