Monday, July 19, 2004

A Simple (and Somewhat Upset) Update

Ugh. I have found quite a few things that I would like to do with my blog, but I don't have the time or the ability to do them right now. As soon as my blogging tools get back up and running, you can expect a few changes. Nothing drastic, just a few changes to make my blog more interesting. Unfortunately, I still can't blog correctly, for as I have said, I DON'T HAVE MY FORMATTING BUTTONS!!! I'm kind of bothered by that.

Over on David's blog, "My Own Newspaper," I have been listed as the top blog for last week, even through my blogging difficulties. Now I must defend my title...

I realize that there has been an unfortunate lack of political posts lately (and really a lack of posts in general). I am very busy at present; I have about five e-mails to write, comments to place on other people's blogs, and about twelve acres of grass to cut. Not to mention my LACK OF FORMATTING BUTTONS ON MY PUBLISHING PAGE!! It really makes it hard to blog since I can't post links. I really hope Blogger gets this stuff fixed soon.

Have any of you been experiencing problems publishing your blogs? Tell me if you have or haven't, and let me know what browser you use (as in, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, etc.). I'm using Internet Explorer 6.0, which means my new improved publishing page should work. But as I have said before, IT DOESN'T!!

Soon I will be going out of town for a week or more (I'm not quite sure how long I will be gone), and I will not be able to blog. Therefore, I will be on hiatus. At present, I am only on a semi-hiatus, since I still post, though I'm not posting very frequently. While I am on hiatus, please visit some of the blogs on my blogroll. They all rock. While you're at it, visit David Sessions's blog and website. And don't forget to vote in my poll.

Well, I must go now. I have to go cut a whole lot of grass, and I don't have much time to do it in.

Be blessed!
Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

3 Comments:

At Mon Jul 19, 11:29:00 PM, Blogger D2M said...

Using Internet Explorer eh? That's your first problem! Go over to http://www.mozilla.org/ and download yourself FireFox. It's a light browser, so it's not gonna bog anything down on your comp. I've been using Firefox for almost a year now. Works like a charm. Plus it's more secure than IE (don't you know that IE is bad for computer health?!) and has a built in ad-blocker (it's smart too).

 
At Tue Jul 20, 01:19:00 PM, Blogger Shirley Temple said...

my post did to say something

 
At Tue Jul 20, 08:15:00 PM, Blogger D2M said...

Well, Firefox is highly customizable if your'e talking about the buttons and stuff. It's also much safer than using Internet Explorer, which is constantly being hacked.

My husband was staunch IE, until I forced him to change. Now he uses it without any problems at all. He also very much appreciates the smart popup blocker and tabbed browsing.

I dunno, whenever I use IE now it irritates me. Seems bulky and hard to work with. Firefox all the way!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?