Friday, July 16, 2004

Where Is Everybody?

Hello? Is anyone there?

No one on my blogroll (not to be confused with conservative blogs I visit or liberal blogs I visit) has updated recently. What's going on? I'm all alone! I'm the last blogger left who is willing to post.

At least David Sessions is posting. And he's doing it with great frequency as well; allow me to renew my command to GO VISIT HIS BLOG (which I presently can't provide a link to)!

Maybe I'll do a little searching of the Blogger profile index. Then I'll e-mail Blogger support to find out what's going on with the publishing interface. I also just realized that I need to eat lunch.

I just noticed, D2M and Sara updated yesterday, so that's a plus. For all you Blogspot users, do you still have the "add link" option on your publishing page?

Well, I just thought I'd update you on what's going on around here. Be blessed, y'all.

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

2 Comments:

At Fri Jul 16, 04:10:00 PM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

I've been gone so I haven't been able to no blogging so that my be one reason. Everyone is gone. ??

 
At Fri Jul 16, 04:24:00 PM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

I dunno; people just weren't posting. I thought I'd take this opportunity to go all paranoid, since I don't always get to do so (doctor's orders). ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?