Wednesday, July 14, 2004

You Can't Be Serious...

Well, the good news is that I found a cool quiz. It tells you what movie you should be in. The bad news is what I got for a result. I'm sure my parents will get a kick out of this...

CWINDOWSDesktopPowerRangeres.jpg
Power Rangers Movie!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla


Sigh...

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

4 Comments:

At Wed Jul 14, 03:30:00 PM, Blogger D2M said...

I never liked that show, but my husband thought it was great (until they got rid of the original power rangers). So, I gues it's all in the eye of the beholder.

I actually made a quiz called "Which of my Family Members are You?" but I lost the link! When I find it, would you be willing to take it? Just for fun? :D

I took the quiz. Results can be found here: http://draw2much.blogspot.com/2004/07/oh-pain-pain.html

 
At Wed Jul 14, 03:57:00 PM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

Wow, that was fast!

 
At Wed Jul 14, 04:22:00 PM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

...And sure, I'll take the quiz!
:)

 
At Wed Jul 14, 05:40:00 PM, Blogger Brianna said...

Let's see. What movie did they say I should be in? LORD OF THE RINGS!!! I actually really liked all three of them, though that movie is probably the last movie I would ever think that I should be in. Who knows? Well...anyway I have nothing else to put in this comment. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good.

†God Bless†
Bria

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?