Saturday, July 17, 2004

So That's What's Wrong With My Publishing Page!

Hmm... This is bad. I have discovered that I can publish correctly on my laptop, but when on my PC I can't get the bar with all the little buttons to come up above my text box. After the publishing page is finished loading, that little bar above the task bar says "Error on page." I guess that means that it didn't load the little buttons.

This is bad, because my laptop has a slower connection and I don't have as much internet time on it (parental controls, you know). I've got to figure out a way to fix this. Do you think Blogger Support could help me? I could try them...

Man, this is definitely putting a cramp in my blogging style. I'll try to be back to normal as soon as possible. In the meantime, everyone vote in my poll, and then go visit David Session's Blog. Maybe that will keep you occupied until I get things back to normal.

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

1 Comments:

At Sun Jul 18, 06:58:00 PM, Blogger D2M said...

Could be a cookie problem. You might want to erase all the cookies on your browser and see if that helps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?