Wednesday, July 21, 2004

So Maybe it's the Windows version...

Or it could just be a sorry PC. I am typing this on Mozilla Firefox, and nothing has changed on my publishing page. I am using Window's ME (have I mentioned that yet?), and even though I have switched browsers, I still don't have any formatting buttons. I'm not a big fan of this Firefox stuff either; it seems a little slow.

I deleted all of my cookies, so there's nothing wrong there. Life's just hard. I will continue to look for a way to fix my publishing problems, so maybe I can get back to being the Neo that you know and love. Expect a new post from me soon, as I am currently working on a post that doesn't involve any links. I will also look for ways to work around my lack of publishing buttons, as well as possible ways to fix my problem. Let's start by seeing if my scant HTML lingo is still usable:

TEST

TEST

Uh, yeah; that's all I can remember at this late hour. My parents are telling me to get in bed, so I figure I should oblige them.

Be blessed!
Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 22, 03:33:00 PM, Blogger D2M said...

Maybe you should try and write Blogger (if they have a forum, see if you can post there), see if they know what could be causing the problem? It's possible that it's because you're running ME (I've never used that version of Windows, so I have no idea).

Sorry you don't like Firefox. :( I really do enjoy it, it works faster than Explorer on my machine... But then, I use WinXP too.

I dunno what to tell you. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?