Saturday, July 24, 2004

Heigh-Oh Silver, Away!

Well, I'm in the process of leaving for Pennsylvania now. We should have actually left hours ago, but we are running late and will be leaving shortly.

My blog publishing problems haven't yet been fixed, but I have e-mailed Blogger Support and I am awaiting a reply. The problem appears to lie in the fact that I am using Window's ME.

I will be gone for about a week and a half, but don't fear. I think we are staying in some hotels with Wi-Fi, so I will be able to post there. Also, I will be using my laptop, so I can post just like I used to.

I am going to use the massive amount of time in the car to type e-mails on the laptop, for I am hopelessly behind in that area. I will also try to write some posts. I am taking a digital camera with me, so maybe I will be able to post some pictures. This is my first expedition into the Northern Unknown, so wish me luck.

I hope I've packed everything I'll need. I, being a perfectionist, get a strange sort of complex every time I have to pack, because I am always sure that I forgot to pack something. Hopefully reality will dispell my anxieties.

And with that, my friends, I must bid you farewell. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Fear not, however, for I shall return soon. Until then, may God bless you abundantly beyond anything you could ever ask for. Oh, and don't forget to visit the blogs on my blogroll, and get over there and visit David Sessions's blog!

Farewell!

Rides off into the sunset...

Realizes that he's supposed to be heading towards Pennsylvania, so he turns and heads the right direction.

Slams into a tree...

Regains consciousness, moves around tree, and rides off to Pennsylvania.

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

1 Comments:

At Sat Jul 24, 09:39:00 PM, Blogger LAURA A. WARMAN said...

Have funnn neo!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?