Saturday, July 16, 2005

Hey Everybody...

I wanted to let you all know that starting tomorrow (Sunday), I will most likely not be able to post for about a week and a half. I will be going to Worldview Academy, a Christian apologetics and leadership camp, and as soon as I return, I'll be going out of town again for a few days with my friend Duke.

I just thought I'd let you know where I'll be. I have a lot that I'd like to post about right now, but no time to post it; hopefully I'll at least get around to posting my appendix story before I leave. I can't make any promises, but I can certainly try, right?

Ah well. I wish I could write more, but I just don't have time (you know how packing goes). I'll see you all soon!

Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

4 Comments:

At Sat Jul 16, 10:59:00 PM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

Have a great trip, Neo.

 
At Sun Jul 17, 01:11:00 PM, Blogger United We Lay said...

What is apologetics?

 
At Sun Jul 17, 08:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apologetics is the art of being able to defend and share your Faith.

You go, Neo! Have fun!

 
At Wed Aug 03, 02:13:00 PM, Blogger Toad734 said...

My condolences

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?