Friday, June 10, 2005

Impersonator Alert

There is someone out there impersonating me. They claim to have made a new blog, and often leave comments directing you to it. This is a lie; if I make a new blog, I will announce it here. Ignore the fake profiles.

How desperate and immature can you be? Who would stoop that low?

I have a pretty good idea... if the impersonator stop impersonating me NOW and delete the blogs, I won't point any fingers.

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

2 Comments:

At Sun Jun 12, 08:46:00 AM, Blogger United We Lay said...

MonicaR is talking about the poor girl on her site.

 
At Mon Jun 13, 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Toad734 said...

I'd love to see this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?