Monday, July 26, 2004

Another Update

Hey, hey, hey!  I'm back!

Well, I made it to the first place we are going to stay for more than just one night.  We're staying at--Get this, Laura-- at the Penn Stater!  Haha!

I'll be staying here for a couple of days, and then we'll be off to New Jersey for three days.  This is really a business trip, but my dad decided to bring us along and make the trip into a vacation of sorts. 

We stopped by Gettysburg on our way here, and it was quite interesting.  We took a bus tour, and I had never realized just what went on at Gettysburg.  Sure, I had read some stuff, but I was able to see just how the battle went with the tour and an electric map presentation of sorts.  I'll post the pictures soon.

Anyway, I thought I'd let you know what's up.  I have been typing all sorts of things on the laptop while we were driving, and I'll try to post some of it.  I should be staying in the hotel room for most of today and tomorrow, so maybe I can get my cyberlife caught up in that time.

Be blessed!
Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

1 Comments:

At Tue Jul 27, 12:53:00 AM, Blogger LAURA A. WARMAN said...

I have always wanted to go to the east coast. But I am just stuck here in little ol' Washington. I love it anyway!

Have fun at Penn State!! Hahaha. if you ever run into a girl named Jacquelin tell her Laura says hi. Hahaha.

Be safe and have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?