Tuesday, March 15, 2005

To End All Wars

D2M has just watched To End All Wars, and she wrote her thoughts on it here:

For Everyone Else: TO END ALL WARS

I watched it too, and I consider it to be one of the best movies I've ever seen. It's some tough stuff to watch, but it has a wonderful message. As D2M said, this movie's not for children, and it definitely deserved its R-rating. It is a very touching movie, however, and worth seeing.

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

1 Comments:

At Wed Mar 16, 12:38:00 AM, Blogger D2M said...

Wasn't it a GREAT film? Ah man, I cried so much while I was watching it! And I love the fact that the Japanese wardens aren't portrayed as heartless monsters, but as regular people who were stuck in the middle of a war.

The acting was also incredible. It bugs me to no end that this film was hardly acknowledged at all by the press! Such a great moving film! *sniffs*

I bought it by the way. It was uber cheap at Walmart, less than 12$! I wasn't sure whether I was happy that it was cheap, or sad that it wasn't popular enough to stay at regular price. :-/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?