Friday, February 11, 2005

Blogger Strikes Back

Now this is interesting; has anyone noticed the comments? I, for one, greatly appreciate the new format! It certainly helps to be able to read the previous comments when posting a new one! What's even better is that they now have a popup window for comments, similar to the ones you can get on, say, Worldmagblog.

I thought I'd try out the popup version of comments and see how it goes over. In a few days I'll switch back to the updated old version, and see how it works.

Ooh, one other thing; there is now no need for anonymous comments! There is now an option to add a name or pseudonym and a link to your web page without a Blogger account! I'm so happy!

Thank you Blogger!

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

6 Comments:

At Fri Feb 11, 03:06:00 PM, Blogger Dave Justus said...

I agree, the new comment system is way cool.

 
At Fri Feb 11, 03:33:00 PM, Blogger D2M said...

Wonderful idea. Took them long enough. I still think LiveJournal is better than Blogger though. :P

 
At Sun Feb 13, 12:10:00 PM, Blogger LAURA A. WARMAN said...

yay for blogger!!

 
At Mon Feb 14, 10:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Anonymous is so much fun...

 
At Tue Feb 15, 01:32:00 PM, Blogger Ryan S. said...

Hey, been linking to you for a while after you gave me props that one time, but I don't see myself on your conservative blogroll...

 
At Tue Feb 15, 01:44:00 PM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

Ooh, thanks for calling that to my attention. I was going to add a link after the links went off the main page, but I apparently forgot. I'll get on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?