Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Time For a Little Feedback

'Ello everyone!

I've been thinking about a few things, and I thought I'd ask you, my faithful readers, what you think.

First of all, how do you like having the comments in popup windows? Seems to me that it takes too long to load, so I'm changing the comments back to the old way. Which way do you like more?

Wow, looking at my average daily hits, they've actually been cut in half! Ever since my long hiatus, I haven't been getting nearly as many unique visitors as I used to. I'm going to try to post more frequently (though you know how that goes), so that maybe people will actually bother to come back. :-P

As for the content of my posts, I haven't forgotten your request, S. Lewis. I'm presently not reading anything because I had to take the book back to the library, but as soon as I get started back on a book I'll try to post about it.

Any other requests, questions, or comments? Post 'em, I tell ya!

Peace (through strength),
Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

3 Comments:

At Sat Mar 19, 11:37:00 PM, Blogger maladroitme said...

I vote for these. The other kind weren't working for me...

 
At Sun Mar 20, 05:00:00 AM, Blogger TheLoneAmigo said...

Load without popup is better. Mozilla Firefox blocks popup windows, which meant that I had to allow popup windows on this site.

BTW, Firefox rox. Get it now. Or else your computer will be infected with the spawn of a thousand virii. getfirefox.com

 
At Mon Mar 21, 07:52:00 PM, Blogger Ali said...

I'm a fan of the traditional comment system.
And in my opinion "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" - some person.

I haven't been back to your blog for quite some time as i did a bit of an away stint myself.
However i am willing to negotiate a mutual understanding on the basis of, 'you post on mine, i'll post on yours'.

I also have a new photo journal as well @:

www.theresheslumbers.blogspot.com

Good luck with the writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?