Friday, October 22, 2004

Ladies and Gentlemen...

CHILDREN OF ALL AGES! ANNOUNCING THE BLOGGING RETURN OF EVERYONE'S FAVORITE TEENAGE SOCIAL COMMENTATOR, NEO!

(applause)

Okay, enough of that...

(takes a deep, exhilarating breath) Ah, it's nice to be back. Okay everyone, you can come back now!

Well, I guess I should apologize for that horrible unannounced hiatus. Sorry, it appears I simply came down with a case of blogger burnout. It doesn't help that I don't seem to have as much time as I used to (due to a variety of factors).

Anywho (did I just say anywho?), I will be trying to turn out at least a few posts a week, if not more. I missed blogging so much, but for a while, I just couldn't force myself to sit down and type a post. Have any of you ever had that happen?

Now for a little catching up...

First of all, I think my little poll thingies on my sidebar have run away... That's sorta weird.

Second, my blog has been reviewed by the Weblog Review. You can read the review here and tell me what you think.

Next, I'd like to thank everyone who still reads my blog for continuing to visit. Good people, you are.

Also, I changed my profile picture. I thought it was quite a clever slogan...

And finally, I have a request for Anonymous commenters. If you post anonymously, would you please add a signature to your comments? No, it doesn't have to be your real name, it can just be a pseudonym, just give me something to distinguish you from the other anonymous folks.

And that's all I've got to say for now. Thanks guys! Have a great day!

Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

3 Comments:

At Fri Oct 22, 04:22:00 PM, Blogger maladroitme said...

He's returned! Life is good again!

 
At Fri Oct 22, 07:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Neo!
First I'd like to say I don't think the dude that rated your site was very fair! Your site rocks,and just because your fifteen doesn't mean you'r views dont matter.(what is the highist score you can get?)Anywho(i havent heard that in ages)glad to see you back in action, keep up the good work and be blessed!

giggle fritz's sister!

 
At Fri Oct 22, 08:40:00 PM, Blogger maladroitme said...

I just read the review. Wow. What does your being 15 and thus unable to vote have to do with your views? I get that your 'vote' doesn't legally count but you do still have to ability to speak what's on your mind and what is the truth.
I love how the reviewer seems to think your blog childish and naive and yet focused too much on 'heavy' subjects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?