Thursday, September 16, 2004

Hi, Ivan!

Okay, time for a little bit of Neo's Eclectica.

First of all, I'm sorry I haven't posted frequently. I've started school back (it's a neat online school) and I haven't had much time to post. I'll try to get better about that.

Next, Hurricane Ivan is here. Lots of rain, and the trees are whipping around from the wind! And I'm pretty far inland! I can't imagine how bad it is on the coast.

*Blog Focus* Everybody, you can relax now; Bria's back! Go over there and give her a nice warm Strangely Normal welcome.

Poor Kofi Annan... Logic doesn't seem to be one of his strengths (nor does morality or intelligence of any form) It seems the UN Secretary General thinks of our invasion of Iraq as illegal. I wonder if he thinks of Saddam's treatment of the Kurds as illegal too? I wonder how he missed the part about Saddam's defiance of UN resolutions being illegal too...

Huh, I never thought of myself as Pharisaical... But apparently I fit Knight's definition of a Pharisee. Check it out in this thread.

And that's all I can think of for now.

Be blessed!
Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

3 Comments:

At Thu Sep 16, 02:39:00 PM, Blogger David said...

Dude! I am the EDITOR of the PHC blog now! You've got to keep up with the times :-)

 
At Tue Sep 28, 04:20:00 PM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

Yes it does, Rachel. Wouldn't it be neat if the social centers were combined for the academies? After all, they are sister academies.

 
At Tue Sep 28, 04:21:00 PM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

Sorry I didn't post about that, Miss Piggy... lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?