Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Omigosh! Omigosh! Omigosh!!!

Oh. My. Gosh. It finally works again! Everything is back to normal! HOORAY!!!! NEO IS IN THE HOUSE!

My PC is finally showing my formatting buttons, the bottom of my blog is back to normal, and I've got a searchbar to boot! LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Can you tell I'm excited? Seriously, my blogging style is officially un-cramped! Has everything on my page gone back to normal for you too? If not, try deleting your cookies and try again, then tell me how it looks.

One last thing...

Do a Google and/or Yahoo search of Strangely Normal. Then do a search of Neofascist (no need to add the question mark). I show up on top! Does anyone know how that happened?

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

2 Comments:

At Wed Aug 18, 03:02:00 AM, Blogger Blog Bloke said...

Thanks for visiting. See you again... BB

 
At Wed Aug 18, 12:57:00 PM, Blogger D2M said...

Hu, strange that it just started working again. 0_o Well, I'm glad it is working for you. Hopefully we'll see more update. *nudge nudge*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?