Monday, August 09, 2004

Deja Vu

Bunnie Diehl is back, and she has tossed up for discussion the song "Here With Me" by MercyMe. You can mosey on over there if you want to see my opinion of the song and keep up with the discussion. And of course, you are welcome to help me out as well (though I know some of you *pokes D2M* would prefer to stay far far away).

Well, I've got lots of grass to cut.

Be blessed!
Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

2 Comments:

At Mon Aug 09, 09:33:00 PM, Blogger Lewis said...

Out of curiosity, what do you like about CCM? Is it the lyrics, or the music, or a bit of each?
I've listened to very little CCM music, but the little I've heard did not impress me, especially (for me, most importantly) the melodies.
What other (if any) music styles do you like?

(good luck on the grass... I hate yard work, but we do have 2 acres, and SOMEBODY has to do it...)

 
At Tue Aug 10, 09:30:00 PM, Blogger D2M said...

Sometimes I peek over there, but not unless I'm prompted. And I don't comment anymore. Throwing pearls before swine, type of thing. Not to imply that Bunnie is a pig, but that it's pointless to discuss the issue with her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?