Thursday, July 29, 2004

I'm Getting Kind of Annoyed Now...

AAAHHH!  I didn't put my hit counter or Bible verse on my sidebar!  What's going on?!

Am I the only one who is seeing stuff on the sidebar that isn't supposed to be there, or are you guys seeing it too?  I checked the template, and everything's in order there.  I'm telling you, Blogger is starting bother me.  I checked around for a better blog hosting server, but Blogger is the best I can find for free.  I'm also loathe to leave this blogging community for some unknown community.  I guess I'm stuck with Blog*Spot for now. 

Are any of you experiencing problems with your blogs?  I also noticed that a link to the TTLB Ecosystem that I added has disappeared.  It was there for a while, and it's still on my template, but it has disappeared from my blog.  My posts have been taking an unethical amount of time to show up on my blog after I publish them too.  I'm starting to get ticked...

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

5 Comments:

At Fri Jul 30, 12:37:00 AM, Blogger LAURA A. WARMAN said...

Blogger has gone crazy.

I hope it gets better soon.

I hope your having a good time on vacation! woohoo!

 
At Fri Jul 30, 09:28:00 AM, Blogger D2M said...

I'm using Linspire (Linux OS) with Mozilla Internet Suite (which is not Firefox) and everything appears to be fine. In fact, all the things you said you arranged on the side bar are there.

Are you sure it's not in all your head? ;)

 
At Fri Jul 30, 12:56:00 PM, Blogger LAURA A. WARMAN said...

ooh! I see the stuff now! at first I didn't see it, but it's there!

 
At Fri Jul 30, 01:27:00 PM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

You see the stuff, but where do you see it? I'm seeing stuff on the sidebar that's supposed to be on the BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!!

 
At Fri Jul 30, 05:32:00 PM, Blogger D2M said...

Oooooooooh. Okay, when I read your blog, everything is on the side bar. When I comment on your blog, some links and the counter are on the bottom.

Because everything shows up fine on your main page, I wouldn't worry about it. The comment part of it, that's just how the HTML works. I know what's happening, but I can't explain it, and to change it would require more work than it's worth.

If you're seeing stuff on the bottom of the page on your main blog page still, I can only say it must be your computer. I see everything on the side bar.

I wouldn't worry about it as long as other people see it the way it's suppose to be seen. (Btw, I'm now on WinXP with Firefox... works fine.. :) )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?