Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Welcome back, Worldmagblog!

Hooray!  Worldmagblog is back up after days of inaccessibility.  I am so happy!  I can finally get back there and comment! 

Life is good. 

In other news, my family went swimming in the hotel pool today, and we were the only people there.  Well, the only people except for.... (ominous music)  THE POOL NAZI!  The Pool Nazi doesn't want water on the floor around the pool, and counsels swimmers to "dry off before getting out."  She would repeatedly scold us for getting water on the floor because "someone could slip and get hurt."  The Persistent Pennsylvania Pool Nazi will accost you every time you splash water or try to get out of the pool, and will promptly mop up any water which finds its way out of the pool.  I don't think we'll try swimming again.

We're leaving tomorrow for Rockaway, New Jersey.  It shouldn't be as long of a trip as we have had previously, so I may end up posting tomorrow.  We should be staying at Rockaway for three days. 

I'm working on improving my blog yet again.  I have added a new category of links, and I am in the process of adding a regular feature to basically congratulate blogging jobs well done whenever I find them.  I'm still trying to figure out how I want to do it, but I hope to get it done soon. 

I realize that my posts haven't been as meaty lately as they have been in the past, and I apologize.  I will get back to normal sometime, but I don't know when.  Rest assured that I have a couple of posts up my sleeve.  Blogger support has e-mailed me back and said in effect that they can't help me.  They simply recommended what D2M recommended, that I erase all my cookies and try again.  Oh well, maybe I will be able to fix it sooner or later. 

Be blessed!
Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?