Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Would Someone Explain This To Me?

Using my hit counters, I can see the referring URL for each of my visitors. In other words, I can see the page that my visitors were last on. I have been getting repeated hits from the following URL:

http://teencamps.capitalfocus.org/secure/forum/index.php?showtopic=978&st=0&#entry20589

I can't get in there because I am not registered, so would someone tell me why I keep getting hits from there? If you come from there, tell me why so many different people are finding me from there. Has someone mentioned my blog in the forum?

Not that I mind the visitors! I simply was curious as to why I'm getting hits from that site. I can use all the publicity I can get, after all! So anyway, let me know if you have any information.

Be blessed!
Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

3 Comments:

At Wed Sep 01, 05:02:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Yeah man, you've got me to thank for that. I found your Unrepentantly Retro post inriguing, and invited some of my friends to come and take a look by linking to your post in a forum posting. So that's why you're having visitors who were just there.

 
At Wed Sep 01, 09:47:00 PM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

Thanks, RcYoAxN! You rock!

 
At Wed Sep 01, 11:25:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Lol. No problem, dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?