Saturday, August 21, 2004

I Think I've Forgotten How to Post

Okay, not really. I just have been SOOO pressed for time. So many things to do in the real world that my cyber-life is being ignored. I have a lot of things to post on, I just have to take the initiative to post them. Don't worry, I'll get around to it.

You may notice some changes I've made to my blog. I've added Amber Alert at the request of a friend, and I've put some of my links back on the sidebar. No major changes though. I'm looking into getting a free Movable Type blog, but I'm not sure about how that will work out yet. In the meantime, I'll continue to post here. Would you guys still come to my blog if it was Movable type?

Also, I am going to see The Village with a couple of my friends tonight. I will hopefully have a review of it for you. I'm expecting it to be good, but I also expected Fifty First Dates to be somewhat good. I was disappointed, and I'll post about it soon.

Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know that I am still alive.

Be blessed!
Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

2 Comments:

At Sun Aug 22, 04:50:00 PM, Blogger D2M said...

I think you should have gone with Livejournal.... :P

Anyway, yeah, I'd still read it. Doesn't matter much where you post, just as long as I comment. :D

 
At Tue Aug 24, 09:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check this out.
http://www.protestwarrior.com/

Wakka Wakk wakk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?