Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I Have Made A Discovery!

Everyone, I have found an excellent blog, and have provided a link to it on my sidebar. It's called Fixing A Hole, and when I was there, I read a great post.

In God We Trust

"It is time for the majority to rule!

Samuel Thompson wrote: I don't believe in Santa Claus, but I'm not going to sue somebody for singing a Ho-Ho-Ho song in December....

Life, liberty or your pursuit of happiness will not be endangered because someone says a 30-second prayer before a football game....

"But what about the atheists?" is another argument. What about them?

Nobody is asking them to be baptized. We're not going to pass the collection plate. Just humor us for 30 seconds. If that's asking too much, bring a Walkman or a pair of ear plugs. Go to the bathroom. Visit the concession stand. Call your lawyer....

May 2004 be the year the silent majority is heard and we put God back as the foundation of our families and institutions."

Read the whole thing!

Very well said, though author Kevin Robertson is "...a bit uncomfortable with being complimented by someone who identifies themselves as a neofascist." Don't worry though, I explained my name to him.

Anyway, get over to his blog now and check it out!

Be blessed!
Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?