Tuesday, July 06, 2004

An Explanation

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting very frequently lately, and that is due to a combination of factors. First, I have been very busy cutting grass. We have about 12 acres of grass to cut, and even though my dad helps me out, it still takes a few days. Also, since I am homeschooled and we just built a house and moved a few days ago, I am not finished with school for the year yet. It will get done, I just won't get much of a summer vacation.

I have also been visiting other blogs and commenting on them. A busy life, combined with the fact that the parental controls on my computer only allow me two hours of internet access on weekdays, makes it hard for me to find stories of interest.

Hopefully, things will be calming down soon, and I will be able to return to my previous posting schedule. Until then, I will just have to do my best. Thanks for reading!

Be blessed!
Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?