Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I'm Back!

Well, I’m back now, and some interesting things have happened since I left. Why can’t things happen while I have internet access?

First of all, Bunnie Diehl has decided to review a mainstream song, called Slither (by Velvet Revolver, I think). I find the song, though not offensive, to be lyrically lacking (how do you like that alliteration?). Take a gander over there to see the lyrics. I find the completely non-sequitur lines of the song to be quite tiresome.

Second, I have several e-mails that I have to respond to. Lately I have been doing a poor job of keeping up with my e-mail correspondences because of my blog, and that was compounded recently by the fact that my e-mail stopped working for a while.

Thirdly, the U.S. government has handed over power in Iraq two days early! I will post on this as soon as I can. For goodness sake, didn’t the government know that they should wait to hand over power until I can write a post? ;)

This stuff is all great, except for the fact that I don’t have enough internet time to take care of all of it. My parents installed some parental controls on our computer in order to limit my internet time, since we have broadband. At press time, I had less than 5 minutes left on my clock, and I had to type the post offline (cutting and pasting to publish my post).

I will try to return to my regular posting schedule as soon as possible. To get there, I have lots of work to do.



Be blessed!
Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

2 Comments:

At Wed Jun 30, 05:50:00 PM, Blogger D2M said...

Yes yes, you horrible late email responder! :P

Also, why do you even go to Bunnie's blog at all? I dunno, I find her to be.... mean, and judgemental in that really bad sort of way.

Also, I'm excited about Iraq! I don't pay attention to the news much, since it's pre-elections (this is the news worst "dumb time" in my opinion), so I was wondering if you knew how much press time it got?

I heard one of the possible reasons they did it early was so that all the wannabe jihad-es would be taken off guard. I dunno, sounds pretty smart to me. Because ya just KNOW someone was planning to "make a point".

I hope for the best in Iraq. They've got a lot going against them. :-/

 
At Thu Jul 01, 11:52:00 AM, Blogger David Pulliam said...

AOL is evil. "shiver"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?