Friday, October 21, 2005

Blog of the Year Award

Hi everyone,

It appears that my sidebar and I have been nominated for the King's Highway Blog of the Year Award, by none other than the great and powerful David Ketter! Voting has officially begun, and will last until the 28th, so what are you waiting for? Get on over there and vote for your favorite blog!

To vote, first go here to read the list of candidates and check out their blogs, then go here to read the rules and vote. You may vote using your profile or anonymously, but you may not vote more than once. Got it?

Good. Have fun voting!

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

7 Comments:

At Fri Oct 21, 10:58:00 AM, Blogger IchobanaRose said...

cool! good job and good luck!

 
At Sat Oct 22, 02:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Neo!!

 
At Sun Oct 23, 12:48:00 AM, Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

I voted for YOU, Neo sweetie pie. Good luck!

 
At Tue Oct 25, 05:14:00 PM, Blogger IchobanaRose said...

ya'll are so confusing...anyways, congrats, Neo, again.

 
At Wed Oct 26, 03:05:00 AM, Blogger TheLoneAmigo said...

I voted for Neo...

Muahahahahahaha. I'm placing Evil Liberal Conspiracy Plan No. 46747 into action.

 
At Wed Oct 26, 09:51:00 PM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

Thanks for the votes, guys... I realize how hard it must have been for you, Swede and Loneamigo... LOL! Laura Fantora voted for me too...

I do sorta worry though, if I'm falling right into line with Evil Liberal Conspiracy Plan No. 46747... Please, tell me I won't be harmed! Or taxed!

 
At Mon Nov 07, 04:18:00 PM, Blogger CFchampion said...

I'll vote for you.
I think your side bar is the longest and probably why you were nominated. lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?