Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Why Does This Happen Every Time?

I had a nice post all worked out, and right before I clicked "Post," I got kicked off the internet by Netnanny, and I lost the whole thing. DANG IT!!!

Oh well, I'm okay. I'm all set, actually! My computer has several browser windows open which are monitoring the exit polls, my e-mail box, and a conversation about the election in my school's chat room. Also, I'm tuned into See-BS News.

Man, Dan Rather seems so sad... he's holding on to ever little glimmer of hope. He keeps on talking about "If Kerry can carry Ohio" Blah blah blah. Stop pretending to not be biased! Dan's a leftist, but yet he still tries to hide it! It's his prerogative to be a liberal, but dang, does he have to pretend that I'm stupid and try to conceal his beliefs?

And yes, FOX News has a right-wing bias; no one has to point that out to me.

I'm so excited! This is better than New Years!!! I get to stay up late and talk about politics!

*GASP* Tom Daschle (the Senate minority leader) is presently being being beaten by a Republican! Oh, I hope we get rid of Daschle...

It can't be good for me to be up at 1:15 watching the news, but hey, Election Day comes but once every four years, so why not make the most of it? I'm loving this!

Well, at present, it looks like Kerry would need a miracle to win. According to Yahoo, Bush presently has 249 electoral votes and Kerry has 220. Also, if Kerry does get more than Bush, he won't get 270, which means that the House of Representatives gets to pick the President, and the House is Republican! I've said from the beginning that Bush would win...

Obviously, the nation is closely divided, but the deck presently appears stacked against Kerry. This is such a fun night!

YEEEEEHAWWWWWW!

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

6 Comments:

At Wed Nov 03, 01:46:00 AM, Blogger maladroitme said...

You're right about it being a fun night. It's almost 11 pm on a school night and my parents have said not a word!

Ohio is scaring me. My dad thinks Bush has it but my mom and I don't want to get too excited...

 
At Wed Nov 03, 01:53:00 AM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

I'm pretty convinced it's going for Bush (though anything could happen). He's a few points ahead and 92% of the precincts are reporting. Here's hoping...

 
At Wed Nov 03, 02:00:00 AM, Blogger maladroitme said...

Oh, I'm hoping...

I think I want to move to either Idaho or Montana. California is just disgustingly liberal.

 
At Wed Nov 03, 02:05:00 AM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

LOL I pity you.

I've actually heard that once you get further inland, there are some good conservative people in California... The liberalism is supposed to be centered around the coast.

Hey, you could move to Georgia! We're pretty conservative!

 
At Wed Nov 03, 02:09:00 AM, Blogger maladroitme said...

Yeahhh, liberalism is all over here. I'm on the coast and I live in one of the most liberal counties. As much as I love my Cali, I just don't know if I can hack the psychos here.

HA! I'm watching Fox News and they showed this group of youngish people at the Bush HQ and one person was holding a bottle of Heinz ketchup with a "W" on it. Still hoping...

 
At Wed Nov 03, 09:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Neo...

You are way too excited at 1:30 in the morning... And update your site to the more resent numbers Please. Giggle Fritz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?