Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition

Just for your information, I'm going to attempt to update some things on my blog... It could take a day or it could take several days. It all depends on how much time I have to devote to my blog.

I'm going to try to update my links list, and I'm hopefully going to be able to organize it a bit more. I've noticed that my sidebar is cluttered and needs a major renovation, so hopefully I can fix it. Also, if you link to me, you just might get a link in return...

Wow, I hope I can get rid of some of that clutter, and dang it, why is it that every time I fiddle with my template, my "I power Blogger" button goes to the wrong place? I didn't mess with anything that was even CLOSE to that button! *sigh* Oh well, I'll survive.

Stand by for some sidebar changes...

UPDATE:

Finally! It's finished! I finally got my links back up, and I've added a description after my blogfriends' blogs, 'cause I'm a nice guy. I'm a bit annoyed, though, because some things (like the "Powered by Blogger" button) tend to drift to the bottom of the page, even though I put them on the sidebar... Oh well. I've lived with it for this long, so I figure I'll make it a little longer. Would you believe this took me more than an hour and half straight? I need some HTML classes...

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

4 Comments:

At Fri Nov 19, 06:45:00 PM, Blogger CFchampion said...

lol. I'm having a blast! just so you know, in future times I will come to you for help w/ my blog if I need it :) thanks so much!

 
At Fri Nov 19, 07:30:00 PM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

LOL Okay. I hope I can be of service.

 
At Sat Nov 20, 12:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...Neo the picture in your profile is Qwesome!!!!

Serendipitous

 
At Fri Nov 26, 01:32:00 AM, Blogger Seth said...

I officially endorse the Mozilla Firerox browser over Internet Explorer. Firefox blows IE out of the water any day of the week. Tabbed browsing rocks, tighter surfing security, quick page load, and it never screws up HTML--which was the primary reason my loyalty to IE drained. Microsoft has not shown interest in maintaining its browser, and the open-source competition known as Firefox is phenomenal. The greatest feature of Firefox is the ability to install extentions to the browser, enabling the user to tailor his browser to the most minute specifications. Mouse Gestures is incredible: I can do just about anything in the browser--open/close tabs and windows, refresh, back and forward, etc.--with a simple combination of mouse movements. The only minor concern with Firefox is that occasionally more sophisticated websites won't load very well--like the applet eBay uses to list items for auction. But that's easily solved, with the Firefox extension that inserts into the right-click menu an option to "view this page in IE." What else can you want? Go download it now! Firefox.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?