Monday, November 08, 2004

I'm in a Linking Mood Today, Aren't I?

Whoops! Lots of good posts around the blogosphere! This next one comes from Seth's blog, Standing Up for Nothing. Here's the link!

Let this be a lesson to you, my young padawans... good posts deserve links. That's the currency of the blogosphere.

Back to Seth's post, though... I always said that liberals were whiny, and now they go and prove me right. Boycotting half a country is simply juvenile! Maybe that's why some liberals are doing it? The discussion in the comments section of the post is also very interesting.

You rock, Seth!

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?