Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm Thinking About Moving Again...

Moving blog services, that is. You see, I've wanted a paid blog for a while, so I could have my own domain name and such. Plus, this blog's getting kinda old. Over two years old, to be exact, and a lot of things have changed since I first started blogging. My views are a little different, my interests are different, and it just seems like it may be time to graduate to something else and get a fresh start.

So, despite the fact that I probably shouldn't spend the money, I'm looking at some paid blog services right now... Right now, TypePad looks the most promising. For all of you bloggers out there who use paid services, do you have any recommendations? Please keep in mind that I am quite inept when it comes to the technical aspect of blogging... the term PERL means nothing to me. :-P

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

5 Comments:

At Fri Aug 25, 03:14:00 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Maybe when you get your new blog address set up you can finally update my link.

Or you could just do it now, too. =P

 
At Fri Aug 25, 07:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word Press, Word Press, Word Press. Just make sure you set it up correctly when you first start.

I feel like I'm sort of in the same boat - it's like I'm stuck, and can't move up to become the blog that I've always dreamed of being.

Tim Sweetman

 
At Thu Sep 14, 03:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you... Get Beta Blogger... It's an answer to prayer! ;) Just kidding. But it is something different.

 
At Fri Sep 15, 07:39:00 PM, Blogger nate said...

Well...?

 
At Tue Sep 19, 02:48:00 PM, Blogger D2M said...

I'm not sure if it counts, but Livejournal is one of the oldest blogging/journal sites out there. Been around for ages. I've been using it a long time too. I like it. :) The yearly price is 19.95$.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?