Wednesday, December 14, 2005

So... Vote for Me... Yeah...

Well, it appears that while I sat around, inexplicably unmotivated to write a post, Spunky Homeschool decided to start the voting for her 2005 Homeschooling Blogger Awards without telling me! What gall! I mean, come on, what do you expect me to do, read the post she wrote announcing it or something? Sheesh!

At least I know about it now. Oh, and remember all my grand schemes for wonderful sidebar features that were sure to wow the voters and win me the award? Turns out I still haven't done any that. No matter; my sidebar can take the heat without a "Best Of" feature. Speaking of sidebars, did anyone nominate me for the "Most Awesomely Cool Homeschooled Sidebar" Award? What? There is no "Most Awesomely Cool Homeschooled Sidebar" Award?! Shame on you, Spunky! You might wanna add that category next year... I know it would be a hit with those of us who have awesomely cool homeschooled sidebars of DOOM!

On a more serious note, I'd say Spunky deserves a big hand for hosting these awards. Rest assured, I'd be applauding right now if my hands weren't glued to the keyboard. I can't wait to see the results!

Alright guys, it's time to vote! Just go here and vote as you please. As long as it's for me. That's right, I have no shame, I am campaigning for myself! Vote Neo 2005!

And my campaign slogan:

"NeoFascist?: Out to prove he's more than a third party candidate since 2005!"

Heck yes! With my new slogan and sidebar, I'm bound to win! It's only a matter of time...

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

9 Comments:

At Wed Dec 14, 12:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Very funny Neo.

 
At Wed Dec 14, 02:46:00 PM, Blogger Kristin Braun said...

Well, I completely forgot who I vote for - so I'm not sure if I voted for you. Hmmm....oh well.

 
At Wed Dec 14, 03:44:00 PM, Blogger IchobanaRose said...

we all knew you had no shame in the first place. it's not that hard to figure out.

 
At Thu Dec 15, 03:30:00 PM, Blogger IchobanaRose said...

Congratulations. I hope you win.

 
At Thu Dec 15, 03:42:00 PM, Blogger RobertDWood said...

I voted for you.

(Shameless sucking up)

 
At Thu Dec 15, 11:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I voted for you in a couple categories..so return the favor and vote for me, eh? I'm Fellow Random One in Best Blog Design. Ah, never mind. You probably already voted for yourself under everything, 'cept Homeschool Mom.

Maybe I just voted for you in one category...can't remember.

 
At Fri Dec 16, 12:44:00 PM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

*gasp* I'm shocked, Coie! I can't believe you'd accuse me of doing such a thing!

You know full well that I wouldn't vote for myself in the Homeschool Dad category either...

LOL Actually, I decided I wasn't gonna vote for myself. Come on now, I'm not THAT conceited! :-D

Black Mamba,

I'm considering the tournament... Thing is, every time I've played in that one, I simply paid $50 for two tail-whippings and a t-shirt. And it got old. I may play in it though... *sigh*

Palm Boy,

We all know there's nothing wrong with sucking up to people now and then. LOL! Thanks for the vote.

 
At Sat Dec 17, 05:39:00 PM, Blogger Lewis said...

Neo:

If I vote for you, do I get a tax rebate?

Just noticed that you linked to my blog. That was decent of you. So, in the spirit of warm and fuzzy festivity to my fellow men, I'll link to you!

Merry Christmas!

 
At Sat Dec 17, 06:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GMHO @ your comment on my blog. That is the funniest "memory" yet.

So you didn't vote for yourself?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?