Friday, April 15, 2005

You Guys Are Great!

Hey, I just wanted to give a shout out to all the great people who read and comment on this blog! Whether your Conservative, Liberal, or even if you just don't care, it's great to have you here reading and commenting. I love seeing what you have to say about my posts, and I'm firmly convinced I have the coolest group of blogfriends this side of cyberspace.

You guys rock!
Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

6 Comments:

At Fri Apr 15, 06:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray...you've actually posted something...I've been checking all week! :-)
Kristi

 
At Fri Apr 15, 06:52:00 PM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

Really? Cool, Kristi! Sorry posting has been scarce... I haven't had time to write a long post, and I didn't want to post too many of those "sorry everybody" pictures.

Let's just say I'm revvin' up for another post.

 
At Sat Apr 16, 01:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, really! I know about the time thing...I really don't even have time to visit blogs as much as I do (I think that I'm addicted)...although it would be really cool to have my own -priorities get in the way! ;-)
Kristi

 
At Sat Apr 16, 08:02:00 PM, Blogger maladroitme said...

Yeah, we are pretty dang rad, aren't we?

 
At Sat Apr 16, 11:55:00 PM, Blogger D2M said...

Post more! w00t!

 
At Thu Apr 21, 09:36:00 PM, Blogger TheLoneAmigo said...

Thanks!


I'd just take the opportunity to say that your links sidebar is a bit messed up, as the titles don't conform to the links.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?