Monday, April 25, 2005

Least Interesting Headline of the Month

Elton John to "Marry" His Partner

Wow. So what am I supposed to do with this bit of info? I'm glad someone was there to tell me about it...

Seriously, I don't care who STRAIGHT celebrities marry, so why would Elton John's lust life be of any interest to me?

It's nothing but National Enquirer fodder. Even Yahoo should be above posting that waste of bandwidth.

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

8 Comments:

At Tue Apr 26, 01:24:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

hey neo, did you get my email with the link to download troms?

 
At Tue Apr 26, 01:24:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

hey neo, did you get my email with the link to download troms?

 
At Wed Apr 27, 11:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is someone illegally sharing Earthsuit CDs?

 
At Wed Apr 27, 03:57:00 PM, Blogger Toad734 said...

I'll bet a buck you clicked on the Brad and Angelina story.

 
At Wed Apr 27, 08:45:00 PM, Blogger D2M said...

Yeah, I don't understand why Elton marrying anyone is interesting. Honestly, I hate all this "popular people" gossip. Don't people have anything BETTER to do!?

 
At Thu Apr 28, 08:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lost your buck.....I know Neo, and he ain't into the "Cult of Cool".

 
At Thu Apr 28, 08:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lost your buck.....I know Neo, and he ain't into the "Cult of Cool".

 
At Sat Apr 30, 08:40:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

lol... nope, nobody is illegally sharing anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?