Monday, December 27, 2004

I'm Not Dead

Hey everybody, just wanted to let you know I'm still here.

How about a late MERRY CHRISTMAS! I was sorta grounded from the internet from Thursday night until now... Yes, Neo gets grounded.

Well, I've got lots of stuff I want to write about, but I've forgotten some of it, and I don't have time to write anything lengthy anyway.

But while I'm thinking about it....

On Sunday, a magnitude 9.0 earthquake and huge tsunamis struck southern Asia. The death toll has at present passed 22,500.

This is one of the biggest natural disasters decades. Please pray for those who are suffering.

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

2 Comments:

At Tue Dec 28, 09:21:00 PM, Blogger TheLoneAmigo said...

A terrible tragedy. We can only do what we can to support those who have suffered. And not only the western tourists, either. That really annoyed me on the Seven new tonight: people have lost their entire families, but they cover the "terror" of getting home to Australia before they cover the more-real terrors.

-TLA

 
At Wed Dec 29, 11:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update:Tsunami Death Toll Climbs to 52,000
I feel so bad for the people down there. I wish I could help in some way. I was watching Fox News last night, they were showing the mass graves... the beaches.... It's horrible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?