Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Pray For Candice

Early last year, in my town, there was a horrible traffic accident. On February 17, 2004 A suspected drunk driver hit Candice Wilson Bendek's SUV and sent it flying 91 feet!

Candice wasn't supposed to live, but she did. There has been a very active prayer campaign in my town over the last year. Bumper stickers, signs and billboards all with the message "Pray for Candice." Candice is no longer in a coma, but she needs prayer.

Please visit the website here (warning: image of post-accident Candice), and pray for Candice's full recovery.

Other links:

Town's support
Bryan's testimony

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

2 Comments:

At Wed Jan 19, 11:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that it's awesome that people have acutally been praying.. and that Candice is still alive. I do think that some ppl buy the bumper stickers and slam 'em on their cars and go about their everyday life not thinking a second about praying for her. I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm saying that some ppl might've thought "Well, Everyone else has a bumper sticker for Candice. I need one too. That way I'll be a good person." Woopdeedo! What I'm trying to say at some point ppl turned a good thing into a fad (well, not all the way. Thank God!) As for those ppl who are actually praying. AWESOME! We should all continue praying for her, Along with other ppl who also have been in similar situations. This doesn't need to become a fad (like the W.W.J.D? stuff) but it does need to continue; For Candice and others.

 
At Wed Jan 19, 11:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! One more thing. What are you doing on January 29? I'm gonna see if I can get some ppl together (once again) and hang out. You can invite your friend as well ^_^ Just let me know on AIM or on this coming Monday at Biology - Anslie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?