Saturday, January 01, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Well, it's a new year. 2005. And amazingly, I'm still alive.

It's been an eventful year, and not one without its lessons. Instead of making New Year's resolutions (which nobody keeps anyway), I think it's a better idea to reflect on some of the things I have learned over the past year.



  1. Smart people can do really dumb things.
  2. Talking to your parents might not always be pleasant, but it makes things a WHOLE lot easier.
  3. Keeping your mouth shut can save your skin at times.
  4. Not keeping your mouth shut can ruin you.
  5. I may not really hate my brother as much as I thought I did.
  6. Don't say "Aw, that's easy" before you've actually done it.
  7. I love my friends dearly, and I don't know what I'd do without them.
  8. There is such a thing as too much food.
  9. No matter what anyone says, these are NOT the best years of my life.
  10. Even though these aren't the best years of my life, I can still make the best of things.
  11. It doesn't hurt to be a leader and take a stand sometimes.
  12. I think I might be indecisive... or I may not... I'm not sure...
  13. Girls are more trouble than they're worth.
  14. I'm never going to remember that when it counts.
  15. I'm a sucker. Big time.
  16. Try to be as clear as possible; misunderstandings are not fun.
  17. As much as I may try, I'm never going to be like everyone else... Thank God!

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

3 Comments:

At Sat Jan 01, 04:38:00 PM, Blogger LAURA A. WARMAN said...

Girls are a lot more trouble than we're worth... :)

Have a happy new year!

 
At Sun Jan 02, 11:12:00 PM, Blogger jacob.thrasher said...

Reliant,

Hahahaha... No, I didn't plan on dying... It was just a very eventful year, both for me personally and for the world.

Rumpel and Cole,

LOL I didn't say I was talking about anyone in particular...

 
At Mon Jan 03, 10:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with all of that except for # 9! These ARE the best years of our lives. We have everything that we could ever dream of. And we are pretected by our parents. Having our parents makes everything so much easier in our lives (no I didn't just say that)... And yes I said that I agree with.... Girls are more troubble than they are worth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?