Saturday, June 19, 2004

I'm Back!

Hey everybody! It's me, Neo.

Okay, so now that I'm back, I am going to be doing something a little differently on my blog. It has occurred to me that as the administrator of this blog, I really shouldn't be posting so many comments. The posts are my voice; I should leave the comments to be yours.

This applies mainly to the political posts. As more people visit this blog, there are bound to be disagreements, and I should not hijack the comments threads. Instead, I want you guys to duke it out. If you disagree with someone, tell them so on the comments page, and tell them why. Please be respectful, of course, so as to foster a good debate, but don't be afraid to disagree.

Just wondering, do you guys have any suggestions for my blog? I'm still working to improve it however I can, and your input would be quite welcome.

Be blessed!
Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?