Monday, June 14, 2004

Anticipated Return

I have a friend who left to go on a two-week long mission trip to Costa Rica today. Actually, I have several friends who are going on this mission trip, but one is, shall we say, more notable than the others. When she gets back, I will try to post some information about her experiences on the trip, and possibly some info from my other friends who went on said trip.

Until then, I will be praying for their safe trip and return. More later...

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

1 Comments:

At Mon Jun 14, 10:32:00 PM, Blogger LAURA A. WARMAN said...

Hey!!! You posted on my blog and I was just saying hi!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?