Sunday, June 13, 2004

My First Post!

Ahh, don't you just love the smell of a fresh blog? It's quite invigorating. Or, maybe I just need to get some sleep.

Hi, I'm NeoFascist?, and this is my own personal blog. I plan to bring you news, viewpoints, and the occasional random thought to get you thinking as well.

For my first post, I figure I had better explain my name. Many people understand it, but a few tend to mistake satire for being literal. My name, NeoFascist? (with a question mark), is intended to save the breath of the liberals who use the term carelessly and endlessly. If any person who holds conservative beliefs is to be labeled a fascist by the liberals (a sign that they have never read a history book), then why don't we just call ourselves that in order to save the liberals the trouble? I am not, repeat, AM NOT, a fascist, but rather a conservative teenager who is sick of the idiocy which surrounds him.

In my blog I will try to document news for group discussions on the comments page. I will also add my personal viewpoints on and critiques of our broken society. Please be patient as I learn the finer points of blogging, and by all means, leave a comment; let me know you were here. Vulgar or obscene comments, however, will be edited and the right to post comments can be taken away at my discretion. Debate is healthy and fun, but obscene language is counter-productive to healthy debate.

I will try to post my first news item shortly.

Be blessed!

Neo

COMMENT POLICY

Please refrain from the use of foul language. Any failure to comply will result in comment deletion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.


Take the MIT Weblog Survey Federal Social Security Calculator

Powered by Blogger

Who Links Here Religion Blog Top Sites Whose values?